We are inviting everyone to come to our next parent night on February 13, Next Thursday in MIB at 6:00 P.M.
Our elementary team will be speaking about MIB’s elementary program which includes:
1) What happens after the Primary stage (3 to 6 years of age)? Whether you are a parent of a Kinder graduate or not, do you sometimes wonder what’s next???
2) How do students transition into the elementary stage (6 to 12 years of age)?
3) The difference between traditional and Montessori curriculum at this level.
4) How do we assess students’ progress through the Montessori way? How can we do this without tests and grades?
5) How do students transition to other schools/environments after being in a Montessori environment?
PLEASE RSVP by Monday, February 10 by replying to this email.
If you have other questions/concerns that you would like us to address, please make sure to include it in your email.
Childcare is available for $10/per child or $15/two children.
Limited spots available, please make sure to include your child’s name in your response to this email if you are interested in signing him/her up.
Hope to see you here!
Montessori Institute of Broward
12425 Orange Drive, Davie, FL 33330