We strive for building a strong and rich connection between staff, parents and teachers. MIB-PTO is a completely volunteer-drive organization. This organization is directed by a PTO Board composed of a president, vice president, treasurer, secretary, and communications.
Parent involvement enables engagement, collaboration and diversity. Working hand in hand with the school achieves a stronger Montessori experience for our children.
- Parents : Work shoulder to shoulder throughout the year and help keep us on-track
- Teachers : Help guide us with feedback and quality learning initiatives
- President : Directs all PTO meetings, helps create the strategy and and makes sure we do what we plan…
- Vice President : Fills-in the President position as needed and helps with coordination and oversight
- Treasurer : Manages the PTO’s financial resources and reports to all PTO members
- Secretary : Keeps track of everything we do and keeps the north
- Communications : Enables exchange and provides tools to keep everybody up-to-date and engaged.